At Gold Canyon Eye Center, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services to our community. This begins with an eye exam providing a thorough medical evaluation of the eye, as well as the determination of a prescription for glasses or contact lenses.
Our experienced optometrists can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision Therapy
- Pediatric Optometry
- Specialty Contact Lenses
Scleral Contact Lenses
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more. Schedule your eye exam today by requesting an appointment online, or by calling our office.